COVID-19 care deferrals lead to three major boomerang conditions that payers and providers must proactively address
COVID-19’s hidden victims—those who avoided or deferred care during the pandemic—will increasingly return to the healthcare system, and many will be diagnosed with new conditions at more advanced stages. Healthcare leaders must act now to keep this boomerang from driving worse outcomes and higher costs.
This report, based on Prealize Health’s predictive analytics technology and interviews with top industry leaders, physicians, and analysts, can help.
Key takeaways include:
- The top 3 diseases most at risk of increased diagnoses in 2021, based on Prealize Health’s predictive analytics models
- How healthcare leaders can future-proof for COVID’s hidden victims to efficiently reduce these risks and improve patient and member health
- Predictions from industry leaders on next years’ trends to watch
Featured industry experts:
Download Your Copy
- Rick Abbott, Vice President of Product and Market Solutions, Premera Blue Cross
- Jason Bae, MD, Medical Director, Prealize Health
- Linda Hand, CEO, Prealize Health
- Kristin Torres Mowat, healthcare technology and services advisor and investor
- Gordon Norman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Prealize Health
- Ryan Panchadsaram, Technical Adviser at Kleiner Perkins and former U.S. Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Ronald A. Paulus, MD, President and CEO at RAPMD Strategic Advisors, and Immediate Past President and CEO of Mission Health
- Nigam Shah, MBBS, PHD, Cofounder of Prealize Health and Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Stanford University
- Mark Smith, MD, Professor of Clinical Medicine at the University of California at San Francisco, and former President and CEO of the California HealthCare Foundation.