The Other Pandemic: Plans' and Providers' Role in Solving America’s Mental Health Crisis
What your organization should be doing now to address the escalating and varying needs of America’s most at risk, including youth, elderly, and underserved individuals.
Watch our panel discussion with healthcare leaders and physicians where they discussed results of the recently published State of Health Report 2022: The Domino Effect. Panelists in the limited-capacity event shared how healthcare leaders can be proactive in addressing the behavioral health crisis, and fielded questions from attendees.
- Kristin Gasteazoro, Senior Vice President at SapphireDigital
- Alan Glaseroff, MD, Adjunct Professor and Cofounder of Stanford Coordinated Care
- Erica Kaitz, LCSW, Private practice owner, and Clinical Operations Lead, Prealize Health
- Gordon Norman, MD, Chief Medical Officer for Prealize Health
- Lee Sacks, MD, Retired Chief Medical Officer of Advocate Aurora Health
Linda Hand, Prealize Health CEO