Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Prealize Health, Inc. (“Prealize” or “we”) and we take our obligations regarding your privacy seriously.
- What Data We Collect
Prealize collects the following types of PII:
- Information We May Collect via Technological Means. Our servers, which may be hosted by a third-party service provider, may collect certain technical data about your device and software, including your browser type, operating system, IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a time stamp of your visit. We automatically gather this data and store it in log files each time you visit our website or access your account on our network. Unless you have provided PII in connection with your use of the Website, such technical data cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We may also directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends in connection with the Website. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
We may link the information we store in cookies or through other mechanisms to the PII you submit while using our Website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. You can remove persistent cookies at any time by following the directions in the “Help” section of your Internet browser. You can also disable all cookies on your Internet browser. If you choose to disable cookies, be advised that some components of our Website may not work properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
- How We Use the Data We Collect.
In summary, we use your PII to respond to your requests, provide, secure and enhance the Website, and comply with our legal obligations. In particular, Prealize uses your PII for the following purposes as necessary and as permitted by applicable law:
We may generate reports that contain aggregate data about usage of our Website and similar topics. In such instances, we use aggregate data that cannot be used to reasonably identify any individual and which contains no PII.
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your use of our Website;
- Identify you as a user of our Website;
- Provide and administer your use of the Website;
- Personalize and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Website;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided (if appropriate);
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance messages;
- Respond to your inquiries and requests;
- Provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys;
- Determine which of our products and services may be of interest to you or your business;
- Send you information about upgrades and special offers related to our Website;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
- Respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process; and
- Protect our legal interests or those with whom we do business.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Prealize may disclose your PII in the following circumstances:
We may also disclose your PII with your prior informed consent. Service providers acting on our behalf are obliged to adhere to confidentiality requirements no less protective than those set forth herein and will only receive access to your PII as necessary to perform their functions.
- Service Providers.
We may engage our affiliates or third-party companies or individuals to support us in connection with the purposes listed above, such as to provide IT services, process payments or contact users where an alert is triggered.
- Law Enforcement.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Prealize to disclose your PII. We may also disclose your PII if we determine disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
- Business Transfer.
We may share your PII if Prealize engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Prealize’s assets, financing acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- How We Protect Your Data – Security
We are committed to protecting the security of information received via the Website, including PII. We provide reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your PII from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) in connection with our Website. Despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% risk-free, and Prealize does not warrant or guarantee that your PII will be secure in all circumstances.
- Your Data, Your Choice
- Ability to Edit or Delete Your Personal Information.
You may request that we delete your account information by sending an email to email@example.com, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Prealize will respond to such requests within thirty (30) days or sooner if required by applicable law. When we delete account information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives for a limited amount of time. We will otherwise retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you with the Website you have requested, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
The CCPA further provides you with the right not to be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your rights. Please note that certain information may be exempt from such requests under California law. We also will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request. In doing so, we may ask you for verification information so that we can match at least two verification points with information we maintain in our files about you. If we are unable to verify you through this method, we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to request additional information from you.
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
- Provide you with information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
The CCPA provides certain rights if a company “sells” personal information, as such term is defined under the CCPA. We do not engage in activities that would be considered “sales” under the CCPA.
Shine the Light Disclosure: The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information (as defined in the Shine the Light law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Information about Children.
Our Website is not intended for use or access by children or minors. Prealize does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you believe Prealize has inadvertently collected information about a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Contact Us